Saturday, February 4, 2012

Here goes nothing...

All cards on the table, I have not worked my hardest to maintain this site.  That is all changing starting today.  What I want to express with this post is basically a promise to myself and to anyone reading this.  I am making a vow right here, right now, that I will update this site regularly with my take on pop culture.  My goal is to have weekly recaps on my favorite scripted and reality television shows. In addition to that, I would also like to do album reviews, feature new music, and introduce artists that haven't made a big name for themselves.  Basically, I want to share the things that interest me with everyone out there.  I am very passionate about pop culture and I want that to come through on here.  I hope anyone out there reading this stays tuned and comes back to see what else I have to offer.  Real Housewives of Orange County and Bethenny Ever After are starting back in a few weeks along with Survivor and the Amazing Race, so there will be a lot to talk about! Look forward to hearing your feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment